REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION is now open. You may register at this time however the reservation system will not be active until August 4th. REGISTER HERE
We provide transportation for students who attend Bell Creek Academy, Valrico Academy and Riverview High School. If you are interested in transportation for another school, you may call us at 813-406-8294 or use the contact form at the top of this page to send us a request.
Morning transportation is for Bell Creek only.Bell Creek is from selected pickup locations. If you need everyday pick up from your home please call us to discuss your needs.
Afternoon transportation is from each school at dismissal time and students are dropped off at the addresses you select when making a reservation. If this is your home address, the driver will wait to make sure your student gets inside, before leaving. You make also put in a drop off address anywhere in our service area such as a library, afterschool program or your office!
The morning pick up locations for south Riverview are:
- 07:40 The Publix Plaza on the corner of Big Bend and Highway 301 The meeting place is on the north end of the sidewalk by the dentist office.
- 07:50 Panther Trace Clubhouse closest to hwy 301 This is the Club house at Bramfield Drive.
- 08:00 Ramble Creek Clubhouse on the corner of Symmes Rd and Ramble Creek
The morning pickup locations for Brandon are:
- 07:05 Lowes on the corner of Providence and Lumsden In front of Gardening Section
- 07:15 Winthrop Plaza (corner of Bloomingdale and Providence) In front of 5 Guys
To start transportation for your students from one of these schools:
- Register on this website as a parent or gardian of the student(s) needing transportation.
- Once registered, add you students to your Passenger List
- Add ride credits to your account. Each reservation uses one of the pre purchased ride credits as payment.
- Make reservations for the days you need transportation.
How much does a ride cost?
If you pay for each reservation as you make it, the cost is $10 per passenger. If you purchase 5 or more ride credits ahead of time, the cost is $8 per passenger.
Do you have to ride everyday?
Ride credits stay in your account until the end of the school year. You make reservations only for the days you need a ride. So if you need a ride for Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, then you make a reservation for those days. If you need a ride everyday, then our "repeat this reservation" feature allows you to make reservations for as far into the school year as you would like.
What if I make a reservation and then need to cancel it, will I get a refund?
For afternoon reservations, as long as you cancel by noon each day, you get an instant credit back to your account for that reservation. If you wait until after noon, there is no refund.
How will I know if my student is actually on the bus?
IF you elect the text option, we will send you a text when we are about to arrive at the school, another one when your student is on the bus, and a third one when they are dropped off.
Where do you drop off the students?
In the afternoon we drop students off at the address that you put in the reservation as the destination. If the destination is a building or a home, our driver will wait for your student to go inside. If it is a public park or practice field, our driver will watch until the passenger is safely away from the road.
Do you go to our address?
Basically we go as far south as Big Bend road, as far west as Highway 301 as far east as Mulrennan Rd